Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rennison, Louise. Dancing in my nuddy-pants

Rennison, Louise. Dancing in my nuddy-pants. Avon, 2003 [0-06-075961-5]
What can I say? In this continuing saga of Georgia Nicolson she is up to her silly antics. In this book she goes on a trip to France, deals with her cat, Angus, tries to decide if the Sex God is really right for her.. or is it Dave the Laugh. You will not be able to stop laughing while reading this "bubble gum for the mind" 202 page book. I just love they way she play with language. Middle school girls love this series.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louise,

I love your books !!!! I'm from Hamburger-a-go-go land (ha ha) but I'm NOT dim by any means. (sorry!!) Ok, by the way your books are also hilarious, and I cant wait to read your newest one.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home