Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid [#2]: Rodrick rules

Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid [#2]: Rodrick rules. Amulet, 2008 [978-08109-9473-7]
This is the second Diary of Greg in this series. In fun or silly story, Greg enters Middle School and has to deal with his older brother Rodrick and his baby Manny. He makes friends with Rowley at school (or rather Rowley makes friends with him.) This is a funny story printed on lined pages in handwriting like a diary with many simple line drawings. It is just a fun 216 page book and I can see why the first book diary (which I have on order) was such a big hit. We all need fun and silly books sometimes and this is one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son absolutely loved these books- read both at least twice and laughed out loud! Love your site- I'm getting my Lib. Cert from Marshall Univ., WV and will keep your site on my favorites column!!!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home