Sunday, August 27, 2006

Scott, Kieran. I was a non-blonde cheerleader

Scott, Kieran. I was a non-blonde cheerleader. Putnam, 2004 [0-399-24279-1]
Annisa has just moved from New Jersey to Florida to an almost totally blonde HS. The first day he meets a gorgeous boy but also gets on the wrong side of the cheerleaders. Because she was a cheerleader in her previous school, she tries out for the team anyway. Well, there are all kinds of struggles on the team which makes their performance go down. Then there is a prank war with this school and their long-time rival. This prank war gets carried away. This is a fun 246 page book which deals with moving, friendship, peer pressure, and trying to fit in. While there is nothing inappropriate for middle schoolers or upper elementary, it does take place in a High School.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thish is the best book in da whole friggen worldddd!!!!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE this book! im a cheerleader, and this book is totally cool!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the book! it rocks

4:51 PM  
Blogger high flya said...

I am a total cheerleader and I just read all three books in two days. I LOVED them. I'm just kind of mad cuz I dont kno if there's gonna be another book. I mean there has to be another sequal right? But anyways I'm also mad cuz there's all these Bring It On movies and its time to start a new cheer movie sequal going soooo I was just kind of wondering why this isn't in theatres yet. I think someone seriously needs to do something about that

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the books I'm a cheerleader too and I think they should put this on the big screen!!!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya i love this book.... im doing a prjes=ct on it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh, i love this book, there should really make a movie out of it. it would be a big seller! thats what everyone said and someone should make it a movie. well it like so awsome

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO LOVE IT LIKE MAKE A MOVIE NOW.. no joke like damn.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home