Sunday, August 06, 2006

Horowitz, Anthony. Ark Angel [Alex Rider #6]

Horowitz, Anthony. Ark Angel [Alex Rider #6] Philomel, 2005 [0-399-24152-3-]
Book six starts with Alex recovering from a gunshot wound in an exclusive hospital where he meets the son of one of the wealthiest men on earth. Suddenly Alex ends up foiling a kidnapping attempt of this boy. After this the father wants to thank Alex but on the way to the luxurious trip, the CIA secretly snags Alex and enlists him to spy on this rich man who is also a master criminal. Of course, as usual, Alex gets involved with criminals, spies, and an evil mastermind to cause a great disaster. In this 323 page book, Alex ends up going in space. Horowiz has continued his series about this teenage spy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred,

I can't believe it! I was doing some independent research, and came upon on the great work you've done reviewing books for kids. I've been trying to figure how I've managed to raise two ravenous readers and two kids who would rather eat brussel sprout pie than read a book.
Marty Carr Kennerly

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred,

I can't believe it! I was doing some independent research, and came upon on the great work you've done reviewing books for kids. I've been trying to figure how I've managed to raise two ravenous readers and two kids who would rather eat brussel sprout pie than read a book.
Marty Carr Kennerly

marthakennerly@hotmail.com

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home